APOLLON Library Suites’ Health and Safety
« APOLLON Library Suites’ Health and Safety «
Management System Update & action Plan for COVID-19
Today at APOLLON Library Suites, facing the new reality of the SARS CoV-2 pandemic, we have created and introduced an update of our HS management system and training scheme of our staff in hospitality, cleaning and disinfection procedures. The new procedures and protocols are fully integrated into the existing management system of our unit already certified according to ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001 and regulated according to the national and EU directives aiming at the certification of Greece Health First.
We consider that it is of paramount importance to ensure the hygiene and safety of our facilities and consequently of our guests. Our employees diligently sanitize interior and exterior facilities of APOLLON Library Suites, conforming to the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols.
These protocols, require constant training of our housekeeping, F&B and reception employees and include a well-defined cleaning and disinfection program to all points, compliant to social distancing restrictions, use of hand sanitizers, cleaning and disinfection of common areas, frequently hand used surfaces, including WC, balustrade, lobby, coffee tables and food and beverage assortments.
Within this context, we have established special accommodation rules, along with the meticulous conformity to EU and national regulated hygiene protocols, aiming at the well-being and safety of our guests’ stay. We strongly encourage:
- our visitors to keep social distancing at one and a half (1.5) meters in any internal service area (reception, F&B points, WC, etc.)
- the use of the staircases since elevator is provided for staff & luggage of our guests. Elevator can be used in special circumstances.
- and recommend to our visitors when accessing the facility to use the special hand sanitizers that are placed for this purpose at all entrances.
- Breakfast hours welcome you between 8:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
- Breakfast is served exclusively by hotel staff.
- The Room Service is recommended, as described in the APOLLON info points.
- In order to avoid any cross-contamination issues from goods and / or services of third parties (outside the hotel) that are consumed within the hotel, we do not allow external services or food delivery.
- We inform you that the check-out takes place until 11:00 a.m. and check in from 15:00 pm.
- We inform you that your documents, receipts or invoices will be sent to your email address (paperless).
- We have designed a specific housekeeping program which includes:
- Daily litter collection until 14:00.
- Change of towels after 2 overnights, otherwise at the request of the guest.
- Change of bed linen and cleaning of the room after 2 overnights, otherwise at the request of the guest.
- The table seats are disinfected according to the cleaning schedule.
- Sleeping pads, mattresses and fabric surfaces are disinfected with professional steam cleaners and UVGI lamps.
- We would like to inform you that the room will be available for you, 4 hours after its proper ventilation, cleaning and disinfection.
Thank you in advance for understanding the new reality and the new rules of accommodation that we are all engaged to follow. These rules fully comply to our high level of preparedness and responsibility we are committed in administering and aim at the highest level of hygiene and safety for our guests and employees. We hope that we will soon return to the normality of the Greek hospitality and service of our guests.
Your preference to Apollon Library Suites makes us strive for your best experience during your stay in Nafpaktos.
The Apollon team